Will you open the final door?
A young bride is wed to an ugly, but powerful man with a blue beard. He invites her to explore the house… but one room is forbidden. Eventually, the young bride falls prey to her curiosity and opens it, discovering a gruesome display of prior brides’ corpses…
Bluebeard’s Bride is an investigatory horror tabletop roleplaying game based on the Bluebeard fairy tale. Find out if you will make it out of your new home alive—and if you have what it takes to chill your friends to the bone….
| 3-5 players | 2-4 hour run time | Rated Adults Only | PbtA |
Crafted with care and diligently detailed, this hardcover book sets the scene for an immersive game playing experience. Stamped and embossed, the intricate case cover implores you to dig deeper. Enhanced with gold foiling and finished with a silky bookmark, the book invites you to lose yourself among its 112 pages.
Book of Rooms
A supplement full of rooms and horrors to use at your table. Each spread opens up the eerie doors of Bluebeard’s estate showing off example rooms:
• Stunning full page illustrations
• Detailed room description
• Fleshed-out threats & horrors
• Mysterious Objects to investigate
• Additional PDF-only chapter
What Horrors Will You Create?
Press & Media
Awards & Acknowledgements
• Core Rulebook: 2018 IndieCade Grand Jury Award winner
• Core Rulebook: 2018 Ennie Award nominee best production value
• Core Rulebook: 2018 IGDN Indie Groundbreaker Award winner best art
• Core Rulebook: 2018 IGDN Indie Groundbreaker Award winner product of the year
• Book of Lore: 2019 Ennie Award nominee best RPG related product
• Book of Rooms: 2019 IGDN Indie Groundbreaker Award winner best art
• Book of Rooms: 2019 IGDN Indie Groundbreaker Award nominee product of the year
• Book of Mirrors: 2019 Ennie Award nominee best cover
• Book of Mirrors: 2019 Ennie Award nominee best layout & design